Because we gather certain types of
information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the policies, as well as terms and
conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy
statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE GATHERS AND TRACKS
SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE gathers two types of information about users:
· Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys:
· Information SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Because SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE derives its revenue mainly from sponsorship and advertising, providing such aggregated demographic data is essential to keeping our service in operation.
SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
1. Electronic newsletters (Dispatches)
We will offer a electronic newsletter to users. SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
2. Message boards/forums
Users of the site ' s Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages, although they needn't register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
3. "E-mail this to a friend" Service
Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking "e-mail this to a friend";. The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners.
Consistent with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters.
SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don't track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience's demographics.
SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
· Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
FEE BASE-SERVICE POLICY
1. The User can use fee-based services provided by the Resource Administration in order to promote his/her announcements for the purpose of increasing of sales. The Resource Administration is not responsible for the expectations and the results of the use of fee-based services. The Administration offers Boost Plans and Top Ad Promo packages for promoting Users’ announcements. Top-announcements are placed in a separate block over the ordinary announcements. If the User orders a service of announcements raising, they are getting raised over all free offers. They will be displayed on all pages of a column, a section or a region.
2. Using the Resource the User shall order fee-based services at the address: SOMIDAX PREMIUM MARKETPLACE, or through applicable section of mobile applications, in personal account, and in any other appropriate sections of the Resource as well.
3. The Resource Administration may charge a fee for Boost Plans and Top Ad Promo packages, which are Fee-Based Services. The fee permits promoting Users’ announcements in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Paid Content to the Service is responsible for the Content and compliance with the Terms&Conditions. Any such fees paid here under are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Website for violating these Terms, as well as when the User deactivates the announcements by himself.
4. After expiration of term for which the User ordered a service of announcements promotion, he/she shall pay for such services again, if there is a need for such services, since the Resource Administration does not automatically withdraw money from a bank card. A delivery period for the Top Ad Promo packages is subject to a 12 months period after the purchase date (the "Validity Period"). If the User does not use the Top Ad Promo package within the Validity Period, he/she will have neither the right to initiate or use such Top Ad Promo package anymore nor any rights to refund, compensation or replacement.
5. The User shall be acquainted with prices for fee-based services of the Resource, whereupon he/she may order such services. More detailed information about prices for all services is provided in relevant sections of the Resource.
6. Methods of payment
6.1. Fee-based services of the Resource can be paid for by means of a bank card. When selecting a specific fee-based service the User will be automatically redirected on the processor’s checkout page for entering of bank card details.
6.2. The User can pay for fee-based services of the Resource by means of money transfer to the bank account of the Resource Administration on the basis of Resource Administration`s invoice.
7. All data entered by the User on a processor’s checkout page are completely secured in accordance with the safety standards requirements. The Resource Administration receives only that information that relates to your payment.
8. Cost of services on the Resource amounts depending on the type of selected service, region and column, where an announcement is posted. You can check a precise cost of services in your personal account having pressed “Advertise” button near your announcement, or in your personal account.
9. The Resource Administration reserves a right occasionally to fix discounts on fee-based services.
10. The Resource Administration reserves a right occasionally to alternate cost and types of fee-based services. Additionally, the Administration is entitled to notify of such alternations on its own discretion.
Last update: 05 January, 2019